YodaRubber is proud of its leading role in FKM sheet market, and the brand is highly recognized by our clients, including end users as well traders.
Viton® rubber sheets are widely used in:
- industries of oil and gas
- shipping (especially oil tank)
- power (coal-fire power station and nuclear station),
- chemical engineering, etc.,
whereby risks of corrosion and high temperature are major concerns.
- Outstanding performance in very hot and extremely corrosive environments.
- Particularly valued for its excellent heat stability (260°C)
- Good resistant to aggressive fuels and chemicals.
- Oil-resistant excellent
- High quality with low price
- Customized size and color
Specifications & Available Size
- Elongation: 280%
- Hardness: 65~75 Shore A
- Length: no limited
- Tensile strength: 8-12.5 Mpa
- Grade: A
- Surface: Smooth
- Molded or extrude: Molded Viton rubber sheeting
- Working temperature: ≤260
- Width: 300mm-1500mm
- Special gravity: 1.95 g/cm3
|Yoda 010||≥ 10|
|Yoda 020||≥ 10|
|Yoda 030||≥ 10|
- Packed with plastic film
- Packed with plastic film and with PP woven bag
- Wooden pallet
- Based on your needs.
Other FKM Products