Nylon is a highly versatile material that has a wide variety of uses. This synthetic polymer is used in the creation of fibers, in food packaging, in toothbrushes, in parachutes and most famously in the production of nylon stockings/tights. Moreover, nylon assists in the creation of high-grade machine parts, ropes, and blended wool.
Yoda Rubber manufactures Nylon sheets, rods, tubes, etc.
- Tensile Strength: 90 – 185 N/mm2
- Notched Impact Strength: 5.0 – 13 Kj/m2
- Thermal Coefficient of expansion: 90 – 20/70 x 10-6
- Max Cont Use Temp： 150 – 185 ℃
- Density： 1.13 – 1.35/1.41 g/cm3
Standard packing: plastic bags in inner and outer carton, or based on your requirement