We supply VMQ Gaskets, VMQ O-ring and VMQ hose to China’s leading manufacturers of medical equipment (filtration and separation machine).
Our VMQ Product
Material DataSheet of VMQ
|Basic Properties||Cost Factor||6|
|Hardness Range (Shore A)||40 – 80°|
|Temperature Tolerance (℃)||Maximum Continuous||205°|
|Ozone & Weathering||Excellent|
|Oil Resistance (℃)||ASTM Oil No. 1 @ 20°||Excellent|
|ASTM Oil No. 1 @ 100°||Good|
|ASTM Oil No. 3 @ 20°||Good|
|ASTM Oil No. 3 @ 100°||Fair|
|Fuel Resistance (℃)||ASTM Fuel B @ 40°||Poor|
|Physical Properties||Physical Strength||Poor|
|Tear & Abrasion Resistance||Poor|
|Resistance||Permeability To Gases||Low|
More About VMQ
- Silicone rubber is an elastomer (rubber-like material) composed of silicone together with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
- Silicone rubbers are widely used in industry, and there are multiple formulations.
- Silicone rubbers are often one- or two-part polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce cost.
- Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to +300 °C while still maintaining its useful properties.
Due to these properties and its ease of manufacturing and shaping, silicone rubber can be found in a wide variety of products, including:
- Automotive applications
- Cooking, baking, and food storage products
- Apparel such as undergarments, sportswear, and footwear
- Medical devices and implants
- In home repair and hardware with products such as silicone sealants