PTFE tubing can sustain very high working temperatures up to maximum 260 °c. It provides non-stick characteristics, low friction surface, very high resistance to chemicals and solvents, and very high electrical resistance.
Three types of PTFE pipes are available:
- For pipe with outside diameter 1~25mm and thickness of wall 0.1~2.5mm, we choose imported polymerized PTFE resin and process it by pressing
- For pipe with outside diameter 25~200mm and thickness of wall 1.5~8mm, we choose suspended PTFE resin and process it by extruding
- For pipe with outside diameter 25~120mm and thickness of wall 5~500 mm, we process it by die pressing
- Temperature: maximum 260 °c
- Apparent density: 2.10-2.20 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength: ≥20 MPa
- Elongation: ≥200%
- Residual Lubricant Content: maximum 0.5%
|Outside diameter||Wall thickness(mm)||Length(mm)|
|Pressed pipe||1~25||0.1~2.5||produced under requirements|
|Extruded pipe||25~200||1.5~8||produced under requirements|
|Die Pressed pipe||25~1800||5~500||100~300|
Plastic bags in inner and outer carton or other packing method based on your requirements.